We are currently seeking an individual for a full-time position for our design and technical team. The position requires an architectural graduate with 10+ years of experience to manage projects through the entire process and to provide support on a variety of projects. Candidates must be motivated, articulate, have excellent communication skills (oral and written), be knowledgeable in the technical aspects of the practice of Architecture, and have field experience.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Bachelor of Architecture
- 10+ years experience
- Proficient in AutoCAD and all Office applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Project)
- Excellent organizational, communication (written and oral), multitasking, and interpersonal skills
- Construction Administration experience necessary and a background in construction essential
- Adept at Building Code Research and building detailing and specification writing
- Licensed by California Architects Board (or in process)
- LEED GA or LEED AP and experience with Revit a plus
We offer a comprehensive benefits package and a competitive salary.
- Introduction letter with salary requirements
- Portfolio samples (primarily Construction Document experience)
Please submit the application items listed above to: firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please.